Important Information Regarding COVID-19
May 13, 2020
Christmastown Dentistry Family,
With each new day, we are greeted with emerging news about the Coronavirus and how we should protect ourselves from it. I don’t know about you all, but I find myself rather bewildered as to how we should respond in this ever-changing environment.
For many of you, coming to the dentist may seem like a risky proposition and we can understand your concern. However let me assure you that Christmastown Dentistry is going above and beyond recommendations set forth by the American Dental Association to ensure your safety and well being. These infection control measures include:
- Installation of the Phenomenal Aire purification system that constantly eliminates bacteria, viruses, mold, pollen, etc. from the air in our office. You can find more information on this system at http://topproductinnovations.com/Cleaning-Air-Naturally.html. You can also read their statement on Covid-19 at http://topproductinnovations.com/what-is-covid-19.html.
- Before entering our office for an appointment, we are taking the temperature of every patient and asking each of you a series of screening questions about any potential exposure to the virus.
- All check-in and check-out desk areas are protected by a plastic barrier.
- All staff members wear a mask, faceshield, and gloves at all times during treatment.
- Each patient is asked to rinse for 20 seconds with a hydrogen peroxide mouthrinse prior to treatment to lessen the possibility of any bacteria or viruses in the mouth.
- We are in the process of implementing options for paying for treatment online via christmastowndentistry.com in order to streamline your visit with us.
Our goal remains the same: to provide exceptional dental care to you and your family in a caring and safe environment. We appreciate the trust you have instilled in us to care for you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Travis L Nixon DDS and Christmastown Dentistry Team.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps